4.30.2013

Only a Few More Hours Till Early Registration is Up!

Hey Guys,
For the price of an overrated movie, you can travel back in time for a night! I really can't believe it has been ten years since we graduated high school, but it has. It's gone by so fast! Some days I feel too young to be considered an adult and other days I feel 50 years old. :)  There are only a few more hours to get the discounted price for the reunion tickets. It ends today! If you know you are coming anyway, you might as well get on and register today to save yourself a few bucks. It's super easy!

I know the reunion isn't a classy formal expensive dinner at the Ritz or anything, but lets face it, if it was, half of us wouldn't be able to afford it right now! (or is that just me????) Just come for a casual night with old friends to reminisce about the past and discuss the present.

I know I'm excited to see people!! I hope you are too.

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment